Unique Solutions For Investors
The Dunhill Companies offer numerous property services for individual investors with
commercial, retail and industrial properties. We take a personal interest in every project by providing strategies, concepts
and solutions that are unique to your property. Our customer service is marked by close and careful communication, special
attention to detail, and professionals with superior knowledge and skill sets to help you achieve your desired needs and
goals. As an investor, you can concentrate on what you do best and leave the real estate issues to us.
Dunhill provides a variety of essential functions
designed to maximize the leasing potential of your unique property.
- Marketing - Professional marketing concepts and campaigns
are utilized to alert the real estate market of lease space availability
through the use of inventory lists, brochures, Email, fax and Internet.
- Signage - High quality signage is placed in prominent
locations on the property.
- Tours - Personal, comprehensive tours of the property
are provided to all qualified prospects and interested parties.
- Advertising - Prominent ad space will be utilized to
publicize your property on the Internet and in commercial publications
such as The Property Source Book.
- Lease Negotiations - Where necessary, Dunhill will assist
in negotiating fair and equitable lease agreements between landlords
Dunhill offers financial management
for all aspects of your property to help ensure smooth business operations.
We will assist you through the following services:
- Collection - Collection and deposits of rental income,
applicable sales taxes and other revenues.
- Invoicing - Obtain, verify and pay invoices and sales
tax arising from the operation of your property.
- Bookkeeping - Provide accurate recording and bookkeeping
operations for all required expenditures and accounts receivable.
Maintain monthly operation reports representing all revenue, expenses, distributions to owners, year-end profit and loss, trial balance, general ledgers, and applicable tax return information.
- Facility Operations - Negotiate, schedule and monitor
maintenance and facility operations such as landscaping, pest
control, plumbing, electrical, illumination, mechanical repair,
waste disposal, building supplies and other professional services.
- Tenant Relations - Act as a liaison between landlords
and tenants to resolve property issues in an equitable manner.
- Lease Enforcement - Review and enforce by reasonable
means, the terms of all leases between owners and tenants of the
- Regulate Property - Make diligent efforts to comply with
all applicable government regulations and codes pertaining to
the safe and legal operation of the property.
If you plan a property improvement
through construction, Dunhill provides the assistance you need, including:
- Construction Supervision - Supervision of all construction
activity performed on properties, including tenant build-outs
to leased spaces, large scale repairs, exterior renovations to
the building, common areas, landscaping and parking lot.
- Consultation - Expert consultation and coordination with
professionals, including architects, engineers, and designers, regarding
design and construction, material selection and implementation.
- Contracting - Obtain bids and estimates for projects
and conduct price negotiations.
- Permits - Assistance in obtaining all necessary governmental
- Contractor Management - Manage and monitor work by contractors
and sub-contractors to ensure quality workmanship, timely completion
of projects, control budgets and obtain necessary certificates
Dunhill offers a proven track record
in successful real estate brokerage and is ready to assist you in
all facets of brokerage services, including:
- Marketing - Inspections, showings and marketing of properties
to promote their sale through professional brochures, newspapers, real
estate publications, mass media and Internet.
- Offer Presentations - Present all offers and counter-offers
in a timely manner, regardless of whether the properties are subject
to a contract for sale.
- Showings - In addition to showcasing your properties,
we'll take reasonable precautions to prevent damage throughout
the showing process.
- Closings - Fulfill requests for information from other
agents or licensed real estate brokers and assist cooperating
broker in closing any transactions on the properties.
|Commercial Condominium Management
Dunhill offers management for all aspects of
commercial condominium associations to help ensure smooth business operations.
We will assist you though the following services:
- Facility Operations - Negotiate, schedule and monitor maintenance
and facility operations such as landscaping, pest control, plumbing, electrical,
illumination, mechanical repair, waste disposal, building supplies and other professional
- Owner Relations - Act as a liason between association and owners to resolve
property issues in an equitable manner.
- Covenant Enforcement - Review and enforce by reasonable means, the terms of
all condominium covenants for owners and tenants of the condominium property.
- Regulate Property - Make diligent efforts to comply with all applicable
government regulations and codes pertaining to the safe and legal operation of the
- Compliance - Verify condominium association is in compliance with the
condominium documents as it relates to state regulations and federal reporting
of tax returns pursuant to laws and regulations.