At Dunhill you can count on our wealth of experience in property management and a dedicated team to manage your property like our own. Our expansive knowledge in the Central Florida commercial real estate market enables us to maximize returns while preserving and enhancing the value of our clients properties. Dunhill was ranked one of the top property management companies in Central Florida, in 2014 by the Orlando Business Journal. We manage over one million square feet of space.
Our property management services include:
- Collection – Collection and deposits of rental income, applicable sales taxes and other revenues.
- Invoicing – Obtain, verify and pay invoices and sales tax arising from the operation of your property.
- Bookkeeping – Provide accurate recording and bookkeeping operations for all required expenditures and accounts receivable. Maintain monthly operation reports representing all revenue, expenses, distributions to owners, year-end profit and loss, trial balance, general ledgers, and applicable tax return information.
- Facility Operations – Negotiate, schedule and monitor maintenance and facility operations such as landscaping, pest control, plumbing, electrical, illumination, mechanical repair, waste disposal, building supplies and other professional services.
- Tenant Relations – Act as a liaison between landlords and tenants to resolve property issues in an equitable manner.
- Lease Enforcement – Review and enforce by reasonable means, the terms of all leases between owners and tenants of the property.
- Regulate Property – Make diligent efforts to comply with all applicable government regulations and codes pertaining to the safe and legal operation of the property.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK TO A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERT
Experience the Dunhill Difference!